Lohiya College,Lucknow is committed to respecting the privacy of every Student who shares information with Lohiya College. Your privacy is
important to us and we strive to take reasonable care and protection of the information we receive from you, the User.
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the User (registered or unregistered Students) of the Website and/or Services and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our’ refer to Lohiya College.
We collect Your Personal Information directly from You, from third-parties and automatically through the Our Website. This Personal Information, for instance, would relate to
the type of device You are using, the time that You have logged on to Our Website.
We keep in mind that the Personal Information shared by You is accessible to You.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect personally identifiable information when you register on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages.
We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.The kinds of information that We collect about You include but
are not limited to the following:
- Student Name,
- Birth date/age,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Educational Information
- Parent's/Guardian Information,
- Login ID and password,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
- Records of interaction with Lohiya College representatives,
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- By filling the Student registration form,
- By providing details to a Lohiya College Staff or representative,
- When You register on Our Website,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us,
- When You use the features on Our Website,
- When you provide access to any other website.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To contact you about services.
- To operate and improve the Website and/or our Services;
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services and technologies; and ensuring that the content displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp or email for payment reminders, deals and offers and other announcements;
- To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, email or snail mail;
- To build your profile on the Website;
- SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when We have your consent to share the information for placement purpose.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service
- We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer's browser to
alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented
from using certain features of the Website. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, Lohiya College may allow
authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser/device. Lohiya College does not store personally identifiable
information in the cookies. Further, Lohiya College does not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results or links from within its
Services. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on Your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from You, for
which Lohiya College is not responsible or liable. Lohiya College encourages You to read the privacy policies of all external sites.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures including role-based access, password protection,
encryption etc. to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. We restrict access to your Personal Information to Our and Our affiliates’ employees, agents, third party service providers,
partners, and agencies on a need to know basis and in relation to the Purposes as specified above in this Policy.
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access,
You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any
way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to your Personal Information.
- THIRD PARTY REFERENCES AND LINKS
- During Your interactions with Us, it may happen that We provide/include reference to third parties, and/or links and hyperlinks of third party websites. It may also happen that you include links and
hyperlinks of third party websites. The reference of such third parties or listing of such third party external sites (by You or by Us) does not imply endorsement of such party or site by
Lohiya College. Such third parties and third party sites are governed by their own terms and conditions. We do not make any representations regarding the availability and performance of any of the third parties
- Do-not-track requests
There is no standard for how online service should respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that may allow you to opt out of the collection of information across networks of websites and online services. Therefore,
we do not honor “Do Not Track” signals. As standards develop, we will revisit this issue and update this notice if our practices change.
- RECTIFICATION/CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If You need to update or correct your Personal Information, you may send updates and corrections to us at
email@example.com and we will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we will disclose it to anyone. Any
discontinue to visit our website.